Well, isnt that shocking?!

Lolly

Lolly
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
As a lot of you know, I had a massive LE LV collection (for someone my age..), up until June.
When I was forced to sell many of my bags to make up for some family issues.
I had : Stratus PM, Denim Patchwork Speedy, Mirror Lockit, and a Stratus GM.

There's only one left out of all of those, and it's the one I doubted the most!
At first I was so in love with my Denim Patchwork Speedy, and I couldn't find one better. But -- when it left, I wasn't upset. Not one bit! :wtf:

But today, as I went to make my last auction -- I almost cried. I just couldn't do it.
The only bag I ever really really cared about was about to be listed!
WELL. I came to my sences, and exited the page.
I HAVE to keep my STRATUS GM.
I've come to realize, that out of all the bags I've ever owned -- I can't let that one go!
It's so funny, because when I first got it, it was just too big for my taste, and I had listed it on ebay a good 5 times. HOW FOOLISH! This bag was made for me!
I take it everywhere! It holds EVERYTHING! When I take it to voice lessons, my music fits in there perfectly, when I go to guitar lessons, Everything fits!
AND IT'S NOT EVEN HARD TO FIND THINGS IM LOOKING FOR!
I'm so shocked by this, because I've carried my mom's Bowly, and it was so annoying -- I had to look in there for a good 2 mins before I could find anything.
But with the Stratus GM, I can find it in an instant! I'm AMAZED!

I'm keeping this one for quite sometime. This is the bag for ME.

Anyone ever get this feeling?
Have a bag you can't let go of?
Have a bag that you think is made just for you?

:dothewave: yay i'm glad you got to keep one. I don't know why, but i was like that with my mini lin speedy - i must have listed it 5 times on ebay and then cancelled it a minute later!

i admire your strength of letting your bags go. but if it needs to be done, then go it must. im happy you still kept one - the one you truly love and need :yes: it is not the end ;)

I'm sorry that you had to let some things go, but it is great that you are able to sell some things off to make your financial situation better- and that you did it before things get out of control. I'm glad that you were able to keep one and that it is your perfect match.