Well, I was going to be good but....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've just ordered a Lipstick Mitzy Hobo in Ostrich...
    Not sure whether it will be love but I just love the Mitzys and always seem to go for brighter colour bags.

2. ^ omg!!!!!!!!!

3. So excited! Is this a purchase you have been planning on for a while :biggrin:, its the most amazing bag.

4. :faint:

Wow, looking forward to seeing it, bet it's gorgeous!

5. ^ me too

MAJOR PURCHASE ALERT!!!!!!

6. Wow, looking forward to seeing this new purchase!

7. No, have never seen one!
    I wanted to go for something in Blueberry!
    I rang the Outlets and she announced that they had this in stock at 70% off...
    I really love the slouchiness of my Mitzy (which I am using as a staple for my winter wardrobe), so I'm hoping that this will be a lovely summer bag for me.
    Most my bags are quite bright and I really miss my Magenta Hanover.

8. ^ Rachie, thats an amazing deal - oooh Im so excited for you - ostritch is my dream bag, and in that colour too! its going to be INCREDIBLE!!! :biggrin:

9. Can't wait to see it, sounds gorgeous!

10. Wow Rachie, cannot wait to see that!

11. Wow - that's an amazing price! I love ostrich, but it's a little out of my range - that's bringing it dangerously close tho and I think the world has now discovered my weakness for all things Mitzy.
    Well done!

12. oh WOW!! Ostrich is tdf imo! and 70% off - that's nice:smile: I bet it's lovely, and will be a fab summer bag. Haven't seen it irl - can't wait to see your pics!!!

13. Amazing! It sounds gorgeous. Can't wait for the reveal :biggrin: Always get itchy fingers to ring the outlets when I hear of these fab finds, lol.

14. oh my god did u win the lotto ?

15. No, I thought it was a good buy at £598? plus I have £200 in vouchers still.
    Am keeping an open mind as although it's a good buy it's still a fair amount of money.