Well I showed them..............

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
Coach dumped me for buying to much so when they invited me back I totally ignored them.

So then they invited me back and they had at least 6 bags I wanted at 40% more than the clearance price including a golden woven Lily at a great price..

.......but I have fortitude and resolve.

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
...... but
I really did need a bag for a upcoming July 5th wedding that the colors are Coral & Grey for props to the bride and groom I got Penelope.
also needed a light blue wallet and love one that comes with a removable wristlet handle.

IMG_1373_zps128d5ba0.jpg

a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
O.G.
Jan 12, 2013
...... but
I really did need a bag for a upcoming July 5th wedding that the colors are Coral & Grey for props to the bride and groom I got Penelope.
also needed a light blue wallet and love one that comes with a removable wristlet handle.

a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

There are just some sacrifices we have to make for our friends. ;) I love the wallet and wristlet!

Cali Bag Lady

Jan 6, 2013
Coach dumped me for buying to much so when they invited me back I totally ignored them.

So then they invited me back and they had at least 6 bags I wanted at 40% more than the clearance price including a golden woven Lily at a great price..

.......but I have fortitude and resolve.

Hopi....
Great fashion involves great personal sacrifice.

That purse will be great for the wedding and the wallet is adorable.

I'm sure that Coach is happy to have you back!!!