Well I rescued one!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a picture that they had on the Animal Shelter website of him. Poor baby! He was so scared....but I rescued him and now he is home sleeping in his kitty tower snug as a bug. I love him so much!

Say hello to Fuzz. My new best friend.:heart::love:

I will get some more pics of him once he has calmed down more and starts to come around. Then I can show you some happier pics of him!:tup:

Attached Files:

2. Cute!!~~ UR such a sweetie..

3. :love::love:Awwww, what a cute kitty!! HUGS to you for adopting him!! Give him an ear scratch for me!

4. Yay RudeGal!!! You need to change your name to SweetandLovelyGal ;) I am so happy for you and your new baby. Kudos to you for rescuing an animal in need! Can't wait to see your new pics :tender:

5. Hi Fuzz!!! I also cant wait to see pics when he gets all comfy in his new surroundings. Have fun with him!!xx

6. He's a cutie :love: Congrats!! Job well done by rescuing him :flowers:

7. Congratulations! And that's awesome of you to adopt and make a difference in that cat's life. I can't wait to see updated pics.

8. :heart:Awww look at him, he is precious! I love people who adopt, good for you!

9. Hello Mr. Fuzz! Well, aren't ya a lucky dude to be adopted by RudeGal!

Kudos to you RudeGal for giving this gorgy furry friend another chance at life :smile:

10. What a cutie! That is so awesome of you to give him a loving home. :heart:

Be sure to keep us updated on his progression.

11. Congratulations on rescuing Fuzz. It's a great thing to help out an animal in need.:yes:

12. :yahoo::woohoo::tup: for you, RudeGal!! Bless you for giving Fuzz a loving home. Looking forward to future pics.

13. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

He's so cute! It looks like he's saying "hey, get me outa here!"...and you did!!

14. Congrats!

15. what a cutie. congrats!