Well, I might have to walk around naked this fall...

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
So I just started my fall shopping and spent all my money on handbags...
I got the grenat purse(did someone just return theirs to NM at short Hills Mall? I was there yesterday and they didn't have the grenat purse, but they just called me and now they have it. I bought it but haven't seen it yet--bought by phone and picking up Mon-- so I wondered if it was a return or they just got it in)
also preorderd a delicious vintage ligne tote in burgandy (see Chanel thread for pic of my grey one if interested--they are beautiful). I guess I am having a bordeaux moment.
Lastly, I purchased a LV speedy 30-- you always need a classic.
I have the distinct feeling that I am not done yet.......
So now you may see me wandering the streets with gorgeous bags but nothing else....;)

Thanks all for your support...I will be the naked girl at Short Hills Mall, still looking for bags! Hopefully you will not be there on one of the days that i am carrying the very small first:wtf: .The new definition of "the bag lady".

ladies, i must agree with you... handbags is the NEW shoes...
now i don't want to splurge lots of money on designer clothing (which is much more expensive than handbags considering the material) or designer shoes (which i ended up stepping with my feet) and go to bags which i carry in my hands or in some case shoulder, proudly :P

I agree, a good bag can make any outfit look great. I am student and I don't have a car so I walk a lot and have to take the bus to school, so I can't get dressed up, but I think a great bag can instantly add style. I wore my b-bag this morning to Starbucks with sweats and a hoodie and I still got compliments on it! ;)