Well, I just spent $250 on a pen

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. But it's SO AWESOME! And of course, it was MADE to go inside my pink-lined Koala agenda...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

So, of course, no regrets! Obviously the nicest pen I have ever owned, not to mention the cutest!

Any of you other agenda owners splurge on the matching pen?

2. Whoa. Don't lose that pen.

3. :love: It's sooo cute! Congrats:yahoo:

4. I plan to use this baby for the rest of my life :love:

5. CUTE!!!! Sometimes if you squint or when it's in a different lighting it looks like Vachetta lined..

6. I have the fuchsia one. But unfortunately it doesn't fit into my MC agenda because I had already stretched out that little loop with a generic agenda pen :Push: It fits nicely into my PTI wallets though:wlae:

Congrats on your purchase! The pen looks great with the agenda!

7. Congrats! It's so cute! :heart:

8. Very nice !!

9. Hehe, they really get you by making the slot for the pen so small that the best fitting ones are the LV ones !

Oh Jane, I love your Louis Vuitton collection !

10. love it! :biggrin:

11. I had no idea that the Koala Agenda is equipped with a pink lining... I guess it's cause I'm not a pink person but still, I'd like to be in the know. If it's not too much Jane would you please post a pic of the interior of that Agenda? I was aware of the fact that the Cerises Agenda has a red linining though. Hubba, hubba... Can you tell I like red? Thanks in advance. I meant to say congrats on that pen! I broke down and bought one for my MC Agenda. I have the gold one and I definitely got it off eBay. I refused to pay retail for it....

12. Very nice!!

13. wow you loveeee LV!!! It's gorgeous with your agenda!

14. gorgeous pen...congrats

15. I have the same pen!!!! Congrats on it!! You can get blue refills for it if you like blue you know. Order them from 866-vuitton. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice