Well I have decided to return my Damier Zippy Organizer...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As much as I love it, it is just not practical for me to use. I like the idea of how it holds so much and how organized it is but to carry it all the time is a hassle I think. I called my SA and we are going to exchange after the new year. I feel bad returning it but I can't let $645.00 go to waste like that.

I have a few ideas in mine, one is a wallet but the other is going to be a surprise, nothing HUGE but you shall see!

In the end, I recommend the wallet as long as you can put it some where like your bag

2. Lol you return everything :lol:
    But good luck with your "surprise" :graucho:

3. good to know! thanks matt! I think I'm gonna cross that one off my wallet list.

4. Can't wait for the surprise..:graucho:

5. Why would a guy buy a zippy organizer in the frst place :confused1: ?

6. cuz you can use it as a passport holder/ticket holder/checkbook holder...lots of stuff!

7. Rebecca! I dont return everything!! :sad:

first off all the piece is unisex so that is why...

its going back simply because I am lazy and dont want to carry it!! lol

I will post a new topic with me new things!

8. Sorry it didn't work for you. Let us know what you get.

9. Sorry it didnt work out for you...but b/c of you...Its on my next to get list for sure...b/f you posted pics...I didnt know that one existed....

Cant wait to see what you will get!!!! Post pics ASAP!!!!:yes:

10. Well I still recommend this, its just I want to be hands free most of the time and carrying this in my hands will bother me and it wont fit/look right in my back pocket... but its still something to have if u can put it in a bag....

11. Haha. Kidding :roflmfao:

12. Matt.....are u getting the bracelet??

oops did i just ruin ur surprise??? haha :smile: