Well i got my speedy b... Sort of!!

SabiLyn

Feb 17, 2012
Texas
Well I went ahead and bought the speedy b 25 since it is going up in price Monday. Predicament: I was planning to get it if I accomplished something which I'll know march 5. So I guess I'll keep it in the box til then, and if its bad news... Keep as a sympathy prezzie?? Haha

SabiLyn

Feb 17, 2012
Texas
I'd really like opinions if anyone has any... I am kind of last minute stressing. Now I am considering exchanging the speedy b for saumur mm. Reasoning = I have 2 speedies in 30' so ill never carry this one handheld. Just cross body or shoulder. Saumur seems to have more detail, so maybe more worth the money!! Thanks!! Looking to exchange tomorrow before price increase!

lppix

Jan 21, 2013
Ooh! I'd probably get the Samur, but that's my personal choice, I love that bag!

Also, which is your favorite store in the DFW area? I've only been to the one at Willow Bend so far...

SabiLyn

Feb 17, 2012
Texas
Ooh! I'd probably get the Samur, but that's my personal choice, I love that bag!

Also, which is your favorite store in the DFW area? I've only been to the one at Willow Bend so far...
Thanks everyone!! I am really leaning towards the saumur now. The speedy b I bought is a 25 bc I feel like the 30 is too bulky crossbody. But then the 25 is too small handheld. So I need a 27 haha. Anyway. I haven't tried on the saumur but from reviews I think it might be good for me and my collection. Also, I usually go to northpark, much closer and I do like how the store is open and airy in the back near the square.

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
Thanks everyone!! I am really leaning towards the saumur now. The speedy b I bought is a 25 bc I feel like the 30 is too bulky crossbody. But then the 25 is too small handheld. So I need a 27 haha. Anyway. I haven't tried on the saumur but from reviews I think it might be good for me and my collection. Also, I usually go to northpark, much closer and I do like how the store is open and airy in the back near the square.
It really is a beautiful cross body bag!

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
Hahahaha... I bought a Speedy B 35 as well today. I was going to wait until March as well, but decided to get it before the price increase.

Francis T

O.G.
Feb 11, 2010
Holland
Wauw you are quick. If you have second thought then return. The Saumur is nice but I personally don't like the dubbel side. There is another bag that looks same but with only one side called solange. But maybe that is too small for you. Hmm I would probably exchange it for the Saumur.

Sep 8, 2012
I would suggest trying on the Saumur at the store. That way you can see for yourself if you really want it. Personally, I would go for the Speedy B.

lvmhgirl

Live &™€ Love & Laugh
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
L.A. and Las Vegas
I say keep the Speedy B! :speedy:

I haven't used any of my other bags since I got my DE Speedy B 25 last month. I also never thought that a 25 would be big enough for me, but it is perfect. It just "works" with my lifestyle and with all my outfits. It is probably one of the most versatile bags, ever. Crossbody bags are my favorite but I love the handheld option. And since it is DE, i can take it out in any weather, for any occasion.

SabiLyn

Feb 17, 2012
Texas
Thanks everyone for your input!! Lots of support for speedy b. it's just too hard to tell since I haven't tried saumur so I will today. I want to keep using my other 2 speedies (DE is 5 yrs old w lots of sentimental value, DA is fairly new) so.... I know a saumur would not effectively replace them... Confused. Hah we'll see!