Well, I finally made the second decision - and I am very happy!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
This summer I found 2 FP delete bags from 2008 at the outlet and I bought both of them, a large copper zoe and an xl mahagony ergo hobo. I liked them both but felt that I should return one of them but I couldn't decide. My thoughts were that I didn't really need both and that I probably just bought them because they were such bargain prices and because I didn't have a zoe or an ergo yet.

I put off the decision until the autumn and in early Oct I decided to keep the copper zoe. I've carried her for several weeks and I really like her and I've gotten lots of compliments on the bag. I was afraid that the large zoe would be too heavy but that hasn't been a problem. She's lighter to carry than my beloved sydney! I am also pleased to say that (so far) there haven't been any problems with the metallic leather peeling!

Last night I brought the ergo out of the closet, put my stuff in her, modeled her in the mirror and I decided to cut the tags. She's mine to keep! I carried her today for the first time and this bag is on the way to becoming my new favorite! It is so light and comfortable to carry and it has such a sleek, simple, classic style. The "vintage leather" is so smooth and supple and beautiful. I hung my gold cupcake fob on her and it looks great!

A lot of tpfers were very supportive as I struggled with these 2 decisions so I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your help and that I've decided to keep both bags (no surprise!) I am very happy with my decisions. Thanks, guys!

Attachments

• 12236_ergo.jpg
    12236_ergo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 128
YAY! I'm glad you decided to keep the Ergo too! Ergos are amazing bags, so lightweight despite their thick leather.

There are new Z-creeded Ergos at Nordstrom Rack. There's a turnlock flap shoulder bag and a crossbody hobo. Both styles are available in tobacco (dark, rich brown) burnished leather with Tattersall lining. I'm thinking about bringing one home because Ergo is so awesome IMO!

katev!

I'm glad to see that you made a decision that you're happy with. I know how hard it must have been to try and decide which (if any) bag to return. I really am glad that you have fallen in love with both bags. I have both the Zoe and the regular sized ergo hobo. I love them both!

:smile:

YAY! I'm glad you decided to keep the Ergo too! Ergos are amazing bags, so lightweight despite their thick leather.

There are new Z-creeded Ergos at Nordstrom Rack. There's a turnlock flap shoulder bag and a crossbody hobo. Both styles are available in tobacco (dark, rich brown) burnished leather with Tattersall lining. I'm thinking about bringing one home because Ergo is so awesome IMO!

I know what you mean. I am very happy with the zoe, I really like the bag; but I think that the ergo is my handbag soulmate! I kept reaching over to stroke her while driving in the car today and a few times I opened my desk drawer at work just to look at her! What a beautiful bag!

Last edited:
I know what you mean. I am very happy with the zoe, I really like the bag; but I think that the ergo is my handbag soulmate! I kept reaching over to stroke while driving in the car today and a few times I opened my desk drawer at work just to look at her! What a beautiful bag!

My Ergo hobo edged out my black/black siggy Zoe for the position of "favorite bag". She is like a handbag soulmate! I've seriously considered buying a camel-colored winter coat so that I can continue to carry my Ergo during non-snowy cold weather days! All of my coats are dark-colored and I'm afraid of color transfer on the light vachetta.

My Ergo hobo edged out my black/black siggy Zoe for the position of "favorite bag". She is like a handbag soulmate! I've seriously considered buying a camel-colored winter coat so that I can continue to carry my Ergo during non-snowy cold weather days! All of my coats are dark-colored and I'm afraid of color transfer on the light vachetta.

When you find yourself buying a coat just to match the bag, it means that you're really smitten - but I totally understand! You go, girl!

I know what you mean. I am very happy with the zoe, I really like the bag; but I think that the ergo is my handbag soulmate! I kept reaching over to stroke her while driving in the car today and a few times I opened my desk drawer at work just to look at her! What a beautiful bag!

Yup, this is love! LOL :smooch:

You have two great bags there and I am glad to hear you kept the Ergo. The Ergo hobo is one of my all time favorites and I have several of them. I love the way that hobo sits and stays so comfortably on the shoulder. I wish they would bring it back again.