Well, I finally caved and ordered the yellow/silver MAB from Jcmadison

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
I've been wanting this bag for forever and I finally had enough funds to make the purchase tonight. So glad it didn't sell out before I could get it because I couldn't find anywhere else that even had plans to get the larger size in.

I can't wait - I'll post a review as soon as I get it!

I counted that bag in the running total thread. However, 12 would be right if you count a MAM in night with the gold crackle bottom that I am on backorder for. I forgot to mention that one in the other thread.

I don't think it would be possible to own more RM bags than you! You are the queen!

Besides, after I get this bag, I will have all my RM lemmings satisfied for awhile (hopefully!).

Really, Gung? 11? But once you decide which Nikki you want, it will be a tie!

Lets see - bags I've sold include a glazed almond matinee, berry matinee, espresso MAM, royal blue MAM. Bags I've returned are dusty/silver spot MAM, fuschia/gold bottom MAM, tangerine and night market totes, cream d-ring clutch (which I am kind of regretting), black getaway clutch.

I swear life would be so much easier if I just had a retailer near me!

I love that yellow bag--you got the reg. size right? And ordered the black/gold crackle in mini? Can't wait to see pics. By the way, I got the night/gold crackle MAB and I love it--its stunning. You will have the most amazing collection ever!