Well, I finally caved and ordered the yellow/silver MAB from Jcmadison

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been wanting this bag for forever and I finally had enough funds to make the purchase tonight. So glad it didn't sell out before I could get it because I couldn't find anywhere else that even had plans to get the larger size in.

I can't wait - I'll post a review as soon as I get it!

2. Woman, you must have more RM bags than I do! How many does that make now? 12?:yahoo:

3. I counted that bag in the running total thread. However, 12 would be right if you count a MAM in night with the gold crackle bottom that I am on backorder for. I forgot to mention that one in the other thread.

I don't think it would be possible to own more RM bags than you! You are the queen!

Besides, after I get this bag, I will have all my RM lemmings satisfied for awhile (hopefully!).

4. I can't wait to see pics of your updated collection once they all arrive!! :yahoo: congrats!!

5. Uh uh, lady! I only have 11 RM bags! You are the RM queen with your 12 bags!

BTW, I love your RM collection. Its bootiful!

6. only?! :lol:

7. congrats circoit! 12 now?! Don't forget the one's you've already sold!

I can't wait to read your review!

8. ok gung & circoit since you are both the reigning queens of RM can you please help this RM fan with her first purchase, Since you gals know best

9. I can't wait to see pics, congrats!!!!

10. :nuts: 12?!?! Oh my!! What a collection, cir! So this last purchase would make it a nice even round number, eh!

11. Congrats! that color is gorgeous

12. Really, Gung? 11? But once you decide which Nikki you want, it will be a tie!

Lets see - bags I've sold include a glazed almond matinee, berry matinee, espresso MAM, royal blue MAM. Bags I've returned are dusty/silver spot MAM, fuschia/gold bottom MAM, tangerine and night market totes, cream d-ring clutch (which I am kind of regretting), black getaway clutch.

I swear life would be so much easier if I just had a retailer near me!

13. 11 and 12?? Wow.... thats almost 1 a day for 2 weeks!!
    circoit... done for a while until the new bags come out right? ;)

14. Lol! True. I am still looking for a MAB in the perfect brown, and possibly a navy - so this lull is probably only temporary.

15. I love that yellow bag--you got the reg. size right? And ordered the black/gold crackle in mini? Can't wait to see pics. By the way, I got the night/gold crackle MAB and I love it--its stunning. You will have the most amazing collection ever!