Well, I did NOT miss FedEX! YAY

Then, I got a little crazy.

We have a baby horse on the way....and I thought it would be fun to have a teeny little H pressie to commemorate the occasion.

I am saving this for the foals arrival...

I am so silly. :P

But this can also be used as a coinwallet as well....

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hoof pick1.JPG
    hoof pick1.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 277
  • hoof pick2.JPG
    hoof pick2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 268
  • hoof pick3.JPG
    hoof pick3.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 274
Lovely items!! Could I trouble you for the name of the bracelet, if you know? That's the neatest looking one I have seen in a while, for myself.
I haven't seen an Hermes hoofpick in a really long time. That brings back fond memories for me :smile:

No it is not magnetic.. I boxed it up so I cannot take another pic...:sad:

but one side of the bracelet has a hinge, and the other is like this---one half of the closure has a notch that runs the length of it. And the other has a rounded end that slides into or out of that long notch....this is how it stays so flat.

The hardware on this is totally beautiful. I did manage to wipr of the smudges when I put it away.....

Ah, I kinda know what you mean. Thank you!

Love the hoofpick, it actually looks shinier than some Tiffany stuffs.

(Silly old me thought it was a hook or something.) :P

And lastly, I had her put in a mini ulyssee for mom. :P

The larger one is really too big to carry around, and I loved that there was one in vermillion for me!!!

Here it is, vermillion togo. DD may want to trade with me, but i hope not, LOL!! This is my first vermillion goodie!

attachment.php

Here it is with the orange box, to show the color, which is so much more beautiful IRL...

attachment.php

Attachments

• vermillion agenda.JPG
    vermillion agenda.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 266
  • vermillion agenda2.JPG
    vermillion agenda2.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 268
^^How is that a collector's piece? Doesn't every horse owner need a hoof pick?

LOL, how true!!! :tup:
I suppose she can use it at a horse show from time to time.....

I really hoped to locate it in black box or barenia, but there were none to be found. That is so classic, but this is a new classic, I guess!

The pick is really sturdy, an the way it snaps into place is very impressive.

Cobalt, I thoroughly enjoyed watching each surprise unfold!

My SA showed me the pick because our daughter has a horse. Would you recommend it? Who said it is not easy to use? What do you think?

Lovely items!! Could I trouble you for the name of the bracelet, if you know? That's the neatest looking one I have seen in a while, for myself.
I haven't seen an Hermes hoofpick in a really long time. That brings back fond memories for me :smile:

CNYC, the bracelet is called "Roulis"

Here is the number for this one 041496CJBYPM

This is in epsom. I dont know if it comes in any other leather....Its really cute!!!