Well, I did it...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't think you overpaid. I believe that bag originally sold for $700. I also think Coach just doesn't make bags like Legacy anymore. I can't wait to see pictures!

2. I think that sometimes the "value" of something has to outweigh the "price"...

With legacy bags, you know that this is your opportunity to grab it...otherwise you may never have the chance again. And if you love it...well, it's worth the price.

I think you did the right thing...you got a bag you loved at a price you could afford...outside of that, it doesn't really matter.

3. I feel you I should have the one I purchased this week also and I paid more than I wanted but then again I wanted the bag and didn't want to hassle and the seller was really nice and helped me obtain it so I paid full price. Enjoy your bag.