Well, I did it. Left a big fat hint for hubby...

I never hinted... if we're shopping, I grab the bag, give it to him, *Smile*, *Look into his eyes*, *SMACK his butt* say thanks! then walk away slowly.. if it doesnt work I buy it for myself hahhaa.

I never hinted... if we're shopping, I grab the bag, give it to him, *Smile*, *Look into his eyes*, *SMACK his butt* say thanks! then walk away slowly.. if it doesnt work I buy it for myself hahhaa.
Haha! That's good....that's what I used to do, but I guess it got old for him...now he simply smacks my butt back and says, "not now:biggrin:"

Guess what! My PCE Coupon is now MIA from the kitchen! I think he took it!

which means I can't buy myself anything else for PCE...but that's fine.

You guys...I seriously think I might cry if DH actually gets me that bag! He's such a good guy and has really been there for me all year (I've just had a horrible year...)...he's such a good guy...

now I need to come up with a REALLY good gift for him...

Good gifts for guys are usually the ones they would NEVER buy for themselves. It could be as simple as a new robe. I like replacing my husband's crappy things with better things and he likes that too.

For example, I've been replacing my husband's belts with ones from Coach. He LOVES them! And he understands something I like and value it more. :->

Wow Demosthenes this is a great idea... I can't wait for make my wishlist folder!!!
What your husband said about it?

He likes it! He got me my Carly that way... (I can't open it till my birthday on the 8th)

I have items in all price ranges in there, from Coach to Barnes and Nobles, so he can pick what he wants to get me, and know that I'll love it. He sometimes throws little surprises in the mix, but they are hit and miss. :P

Guess what! My PCE Coupon is now MIA from the kitchen! I think he took it!

which means I can't buy myself anything else for PCE...but that's fine.

You guys...I seriously think I might cry if DH actually gets me that bag! He's such a good guy and has really been there for me all year (I've just had a horrible year...)...he's such a good guy...

now I need to come up with a REALLY good gift for him...

That's awesome!!! I really hope you get what you want. I'm going to try to use the same method w/the bf. Thanks

That's awesome!!! I really hope you get what you want. I'm going to try to use the same method w/the bf. Thanks

he came home on saturday and said "can't order your bag..." i thought he was lying...but then I investigated, and the med Carly in khaki/beet really is out of stock at JAX.

ok - so he tried. He gave me the coupon back.

hmmm...so I went back to the computer, printed out the page from coach, and listed my top 3 other color choices (khaki/chocolate, khaki/bronze, khaki/black)...

the note and the coupon are MIA again. hehehe...go hubby!

(besides, as tloveshm (sp?) told me...I can always exchange it for the khaki/beet if i really want to...hehehe)