Well, I did it. Left a big fat hint for hubby...

I just started a Wishlist folder on our computer, and saved images with the store, price, item number, and description so he can bring the picture to the SAs.

DH complains about how hard I am to shop for, so he used to just have me buy something for myself and wrap it for him, etc. But I'm putting my foot down and I'm making him do SOME work! :P

My husband refuses to try and pick it out himself so I always buy it and show him what I bought. He usually won't even wrap it up so unless I do it myself, which I think is kinda silly, I usually just start using it after I buy it. Very, very unromantic but I do get what I want usually.

Well... I prefer don't take the risk of my husband "make himself blind" haha. I am being more directly... We went to the zoo today and I took with me all the Coach catalogs that I have and I just watching and watching and telling "OMG... how nice is this bag!!"... "OMG how nice is this watch"... etc! Everything was nice! So we went to Costco and he show me an amazing Canon Camera and told me "Look your Christmas present ha ha"... and I responded immediately "No, I don't want that!"... so my husband is deaf... I was talking about Coach in the car for about and hour!
Anyways... I hope I find something very cool under my Christmas tree... :crybaby:

My husband refuses to try and pick it out himself so I always buy it and show him what I bought. He usually won't even wrap it up so unless I do it myself, which I think is kinda silly, I usually just start using it after I buy it. Very, very unromantic but I do get what I want usually.
Good for you..at least you are able to get what you want!
What part of Ohio are you from??

I just started a Wishlist folder on our computer, and saved images with the store, price, item number, and description so he can bring the picture to the SAs.

DH complains about how hard I am to shop for, so he used to just have me buy something for myself and wrap it for him, etc. But I'm putting my foot down and I'm making him do SOME work! :P

Wow Demosthenes this is a great idea... I can't wait for make my wishlist folder!!!
What your husband said about it?

Well, sometimes those SOs need a little help. My DH needs me to tell him exactly what I want. So I give him a few options to choose from. For our anniversary I flat out told him which necklace from Tiffany that I wanted, and I got it:love: He said he couldn't get me anything else because then I would just be disappointed:lol: He, was right.. I love that necklace!

Since my husband works so much, I try to do most of his shopping for him, and just put the stuff in his office and tell him "this stuff is for bday, this stuff for Christmas." He appreciates the help, and still goes out before the holidays and surprises me with a few goodies!

Hahah this thread is fun! Every now and then, when I get a new catalog from Tiffany or Coach Ill sit down with him and we play a game where he guesses on each page what I would like the most and then I tell him if hes right or not. Now that Im sittin here writing this out it sounds pretty funny and silly but we think its fun (or at least I do! :lol:) Its fun because I get to point him in the right direction & keep him up to speed on things I like, and I also get to see what he thinks I would like! Then when theres something in specific that I realllllllly want Ill email him the link to the bag :rolleyes: Not very romantic but it gets the job done haha!