Well...I decided....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Last night mom and I went through all the Kooba bags I've collected in the last year or so. The keepers are:
(finally decided!!!) the Jillian in Bourbon! hah my mom finally decided for me - she liked the Sand but said it was too close in color to my Khaki Kelsey. Others that are staying: Black Lucy, Metallic Chiara, Olive Sienna, Burgandy Brynne (my mom went nuts over the rich reddish color in this bag), Rose Python Jessie, Desert Marcelle...Going: Nutmet Scarlett, Paige Ebano, Paige Bourbon,Espresso Frankie,Jillian Sand. Since getting married I miss my mothers opinion!!! :smile:

Last night mom and I went through all the Kooba bags I've collected in the last year or so. The keepers are:
(finally decided!!!) the Jillian in Bourbon! hah my mom finally decided for me - she liked the Sand but said it was too close in color to my Khaki Kelsey. Others that are staying: Black Lucy, Metallic Chiara, Olive Sienna, Burgandy Brynne (my mom went nuts over the rich reddish color in this bag), Rose Python Jessie, Desert Marcelle...Going: Nutmet Scarlett, Paige Ebano, Paige Bourbon,Espresso Frankie,Jillian Sand. Since getting married I miss my mothers opinion!!! :smile:

and uh....may I ask WHERE the Paiges are going? I need to be there.....:graucho:

LOLOLOL You girls are so funny. I'm downsizing to keep my husband happy when my Marc Jacobs bills come in LOLOLOL.....I've been a little MJ happy lately. They're going to the marketplace and/or ebay :smile: :smile: :smile:

I would LOVE to join up on the MP! But I don't know how many posts one has to have now? It used to be 500 but I see it says that's changed?

But they're not taking apps now anyway. :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.