Well I can finally join the BBag club! rop

Virgo

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
My first BBag arrived today - its a Origan Twiggy. I love it :heart: Its in perfect condition. The seller said its been carried about 2x! It came with all the extras - tassels, mirror, and tags. It is a bit veiny but it works with the origan color. Love the color - its unique, but neutral enough to work with most of my clothes. I think this bag will stand out when I use it. (I hate when nice bags blend in). Previously I hadn't seen a Twiggy IRL so was happy to see its a good size for me.

The only thing I don't love is how it looks being carried on the shoulder. It slouches in an awkward way, has anyone else thought this? Its also a handheld bag so no biggie!

I am not the best picture taker but here are some pics. What do you think??

http://img.makeupalley.com/8/8/6/0/583653.jpeg

Attachments

• bbag 007.jpg
    bbag 007.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 222
  • bbag 008.jpg
    bbag 008.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 163
Fantastic! I always say that B-Bags remind me of something Carly Simon or Anita Pallenberg would have carried in the early 70s. I think that's why I like them so much.

Congrats Virgo. I have a Origan Twiggy as well. Generally I will wear it on the shoulder when I'm shopping. It will sag a bit in the center, but I think it looks super cute like that.