Well how could i resist reveal daria med hobo in petrol

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
After CP's fab reveal i had to have this bag.
My bag ban has slightly broken sorry Beaver i did try but you know what im like there is no hope for me im selling two so it will make up for it.
My hubby has bought one off me so he can sell it.:lolots: had to do something was becoming desperate.;) The Auqa poppy which im not going to wear just look at. for this beauty not bad eh.
I tracked some down one in Birmingham Harv. Nics display model with a scartch on the front so no good.
2 in Hof H/W could have gone in but im lazy but the sales advisor wasnt very a bit dithery as them main one was busy so i called HOF Concession who had two Bristol were the Alice was brilliant and placed my order should be with me on tues/weds via sp del which is much better than ups.

Will post pics when i receive her.:cool:

Last edited:
Ahh well done Jan....i thought you would break your ban for this one...looking forward to the reveal :biggrin:
No more after this i think i have the perfect collection with a bit of everything.
I was going to have one big purchase in this year and this is better than the mini del rey and others i had in mind imo.
Alice just called me now she took the card no incorrectly and has put it thru again.
Touch wood it will be fine.

and can i just ask....when its delivered by SP Delivery....if you're out does it get taken back to the PO and you collect from there?
Yes she said it would be via special del which is so much easier for me.
Yep they leave a card and up to the big sorting office to collect only happenend a few times to me u can rearrange delivery online too only to your address for special

Well done Jan! I know what it's like..once that stupid mission bug is in your head ..it just won't go away! That's my thinking that'll it be the perfect everyday bag for, in a colour that' suit my wardrobe & skin tone & hopeful roomy enough to put a couple of my baby's things in there! As long as it doesn't make me feel like i've got popeye shoulders/arms! How much discount did they have it at?

Well done Jan! I know what it's like..once that stupid mission bug is in your head ..it just won't go away! That's my thinking that'll it be the perfect everyday bag for, in a colour that' suit my wardrobe & skin tone & hopeful roomy enough to put a couple of my baby's things in there! As long as it doesn't make me feel like i've got popeye shoulders/arms! How much discount did they have it at?
Thanks mrsb i really shoudlnt have but its the perfect bag as u say the colour the size and the style i dont like slouchy bags but this is stunning. Its the colour.
My perfect everyday bag i have finally found YAY!!! I had both the satchel and daria prev and sold them regretted it and never could choose which one was better for me def the med hobo its perfect.
It was 486.00 +7.50=493.50
HOF concession in Bristol i think i cant remember i phoned so may places LOL.
SA Alice was the most professional so i ordered from her even though HOF Wycombe is much nearer could have gone in but have to do the food shopping instead and i am rather lazy soemtimes.
They were all the same price elsewere 486.00 was yours the same or less?