Well here she is reveal!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's been a long journey for her... Going home to the states from Korea was a long journey with me having my 2 year old my poor lv bag went through a rough time but she's home! I know I had a huge problem choosing I was the girl debating Chanel or lv I know I own so many LV's already but the Chanel had to wait till our anniversary on April 3 so I got this in the meantime. Hope u ladies enjoy :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Small one first :biggrin:

Attached Files:

3. Let's see

4. Sneak peek!

Attached Files:

5. Sorry for delay my internet shut down

Attached Files:

6. And the big one my new delightful mm for $1950 no taxes and $185 for key pouch! Yay!

Attached Files:

7. And they are both made in France! 😁😁😁 loving them. Was a tad bit harder to communicate with the sa but I'm still happy!

Attached Files:

8. wonderful!! congrats!!👍😃👏

9. Congrats! Very pretty :smile:

10. Its a beautiful bag! I envy!

11. Beautiful, congrats! looking foward to see your chanel too :smile:

12. Thanks ladies I recently got rid of my artsy bc I tend to stuff my house in my bags n the strap was killing me! The delightful is so lightweight n fits everything... I do miss the look of my artsy but maybe I can buy the azur artsy in the future n stuff it less lol

13. congrats! she's beautiful!

Interesting thing you said about the tax. There's no tax on LV in Korea? DH is going next week:graucho:

14. Great bag! I am sure you will enjoy!

15. Very nice , congrats!