Well...here it is...

1. :nuts: I went to Saks preparing to buy an edith...but fell in love with the ascot tote.

It's fairly large and the color is a lot darker than you can see in the pic (chocolat) goddamn flash...I will try to get up more pics in the daylight but was so excited for this I had to get it up....

IMG_2806.jpg
  2. Love it! Congratulations! The Ascot Tote is just wonderful!

3. Very nice! Maybe you could catch a snapshot of yourself holding it?
    I was eyeballing that on the NM.com pages and I'd love to see a size
    comparo!

4. The leather looks so nice in your pic. A lot prettier than then Neiman's pic. It is a very nice classic bag. Congrats!

5. Thanks!! Though I looked on Neiman's website -- but couldn't find it. Is that what youre talking about or catalog?

6. What a beautiful and unique tote! Congrats.

7. really cool! congrats!

8. Very cute. Looks like a distant cousin to my Edith Loaf.

9. Can your Ascot and my Ascot be friends? :P I have a small black one. Isn't the leather great?

10. This bag was on the NM sale pages for a loooong time. I couldn't believe no one bought it. Unfortunately I had just purchased a work bag (Mulberry tooled Bayswater in black) so I didn't have a real spot for the ascot. But it's wonderful :heart:

11. This one is different than the one on the sale page, I think! I think that one was quite a bit smaller...and the straps were down towards the middle of the bag...this one is brand new this season I think

I think this is the NM sale one

e9_1.jpg
  12. do you have a pic of yours? I'd love to see it!! of course they can be friends ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice