Well frig, I don't think I love my Grenat City!

1. Hot on the heels of my new Truffle City (which I love) my newest addition, Grenat, was delivered today. I'm afraid the color is just not vibrant enough for me and I'm not loving how it looks on me or even just alone. I knew it was a deep, oxblood-type red, but it's still a bit...drab or something and I don't think it flatters me. I still can't get emerald out of my mind (which I have seen in person, Grenat I had not) so I think I'm going to make the exchange. :crybaby: I'm going to think about it over the weekend. I need to chill and stop being so *frantic* about getting my next bag!

Grenat 2.jpg Grenat 1.jpg
  2. awwww, Glimmer, I'm sorry you don't love your new Grenat!! I think she's really pretty! But if you're dreaming about Emerald, go get her in exchange!!!

3. Aw, thanks Redney. I think that's what I should do...of course my mind could change eight times over the weekend looking at everyone's beautiful pics!

4. that's bbag fever for ya!!:lol:

5. Word! Color of the current hour: blueberry!

6. ^^^oooooooo, so pretty!!! :love: there have been so many pics of PFers' gorgeous blueberries!!!:tender:

Still have lots of time to decide...:yes: (and drooooool) LOL!

7. BTW, your bags are unbelievable! What colors ya got there?

8. my bags and I thank you, Glimmer! :flowers: They were all due to bbag fever I caught on the PF! LOL!!

I have an 05 Rouge First and City, 06 Rouille Box, and 06 Ink City.:heart: I've been carrying my reds around alot this summer!

9. That rouge is just tdf...as if I even need to say it! Oh, and the ink City....... *head explodes*

10. Exchange it if you don't love it. Get that Emerald!

11. Sorry to hear you don't love your Grenat! Give it a few days maybe you'll come to love her. If not, exchange and get the emerald.

12. I will agree with you...the color is nice, but I would expect it to be a bit more "rich" in color, if that makes sense.

13. I say wait a bit and then get a new red city if you want a more vibrant color!

14. It's a beautiful bag! I'd think about it for a few days, and if you still think you'd prefer the Emerald, exchange it. You should have a bag you LOVE!

15. I've seen some beautiful photos of Grenat from PFers, but when I saw the specimens at Barneys in Chicago I did not like the color as much as I thought I would. I liked Rouge Vif and Sapin the best of the new colors (I also saw Truffle & Griege ... did not see Blueberry). Do you prefer Emerald over Sapin? I think Emerald is probably the more vibrant of the two.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice