Well Bless My Stars!! Another Green Patent Natasha!

Hey you - I was just thinking about this!!! I can't remember who it was on this forum, but didn't someone here have a prototype of this bag? Maybe this is true - maybe it really was a fake and not a prototype??? :s

Definitely a fake. I know from experience (since I've had two authentic prototype Kooba bags) that Kooba places the Kooba badge in the same place whether it be a prototype or widely distributed style/color of Kooba bag. This Natasha has the badge in totally the wrong place. I don't doubt that this is a fake and WELL DONE to the seller for being honest and admitting it.

Yikes, it's too bad that seller got a raw deal. I've never had a Kooba prototype, but I would think the placement of the Kooba logo would remain constant like Mini said. Hmm. :confused1:

Hey you - I was just thinking about this!!! I can't remember who it was on this forum, but didn't someone here have a prototype of this bag? Maybe this is true - maybe it really was a fake and not a prototype??? :s

My thoughts exactly...although the member was CONVINCED it was real...I just don't buy it....To me- this kinda proves it:s:wtf:

Gosh - I wonder if whoever it was on this forum would see this thread and be able to admit that they had a bad bag? But what if.....ahhhh!!!! More than one green fake is out there and the original poster still thinks that hers is real?
Argh...so frustrating!!!! :smash:

It is frusterating- if her bag is fake (which I REALLY believe it is) its not cool that other ppl might see it on TPF-since pics were posted in a few places....JMHO...but the vibe I am getting is that she will not be convinced anything other than her bag is a "prototype" or "sample" or w/e.....:shrugs::rolleyes:

I knew it! I just hope no one spends a lot of money on a fake green natasha because someone is claiming it to be real.

Ugh...yes I am so jealous of the "prototype".(this was related to the other thread from the showcase forum)

I knew it! I just hope no one spends a lot of money on a fake green natasha because someone is claiming it to be real.

That's what worries me most, that someone else could also end up with a fake green Natasha after seeing it here on TPF, believing it is legit. TPF really is about helping people obtain authentic bags. All we can hope is a potential buyer will post pics here for authentication first, before buying, so we can guide him/her re authenticity.