Well be happy ladies, there are less fakes out there now

leenie0720

Jun 25, 2008
I just wanted to share with you ladies! I figured it might make you all smile a little!!! My dad is a retired police officer, a good friend of his who is still on the force is also on the FBI task force here in Pittsburgh.

Well apperently last weekend they made a HUGE bust at a local flea market! They went to bust a group of men selling fake coach, lv, burberry, and prada bags! I was at the flea market last weekend and saw the booth, it was gross, didnt even wanna touch them!

But ANYWAY the fbi along with several local depts caught them by surprise and busted them! Apperently the had to chase several of them, but they got them ALL! The sick part is that while the FBI and the police were chasing these crooks around the flea market some of the customers started stealing the bags! Sick I know right??? But the police confiscated everything they had on display as well as a whole box truck full of them. So there is a truck load of fakes taken off the streets! just wanted to share. Have a great night

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great news indeed! But how sad that customers started stealing the merchandise once the police were chasing after the vendors...well, I guess they weren't customers at that point, they were thieves...:wtf:

The last time I checked, oriental is how you would describe a rug.. or maybe even Ramen noodles.

Hmm..
asian then, I didnt know what decent they where but the could of been chinese japanese, korean phillipnio, they were of asian decent......I am sorry if the word I used was polictically incorrect, I didnt mean to offend anyone, and didnt know if that was correct I appologize if I offended you or anyone else.