Welcome to tPF v5.0

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Fine, it may be version 4, or perhaps 6, but after rolling out our new blog design a few days ago, I finalized the integration for the new forum design last night.

Hope you all like it, please post comments, suggestions, bugs, errors or anything else related here.

:wlae:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Some information upfront:

- The old skins will be available via the Quick Style Chooser later next week.
- Some features are not integrated into this skin yet, please remind me if there is any functionality that you'd like to see added that I forgot.

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Cool! I just made a post and when the page refreshed I was kind of shocked. In a good way! I like the change. Thanks M & V.

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Whoa! What happened? I post something, and tpf looks completely different! Kind of digging it... though I'm not sure about the black banner at the top.

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Margaritaville
Is it just me or does anyone have this problem: Only 3/4 of the monitor screen space is being used for display. There's a good 2 inches of blank blue space on either side of the forum proper.

Sort of like when you watch a wide screen movie on a regular TV, only sideways. Make sense?

Feb 11, 2006
Love the colors, not a big fan of the large blue border though. On my screen, I have 1.5" blue border on each side of the screen. I would prefer to have a bit less border and larger text boxes!

Feb 11, 2006
Is it just me or does anyone have this problem: Only 3/4 of the monitor screen space is being used for display. There's a good 2 inches of blank blue space on either side of the forum proper.

Sort of like when you watch a wide screen movie on a regular TV, only sideways. Make sense?
PP - I just posted something similar...I'm seeing exactly what you are :yes:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com

Fixed size width tables for this one. The previous skins were "liquid", meaning they'd span the whole browser window width, even on a big screen.

Simply, adjust your browser window if your screen is bigger. :idea:

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Scotland
God - I thought my PC had gone mad! Like this new look - very Modern - congratulations Vlad - 'you done good' :yes: