Welcome to the new PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vlad :flowers: I have no clue if this will even work, using my new iPad, so here goes. :blush:

There is part of a Thread at the top of the ATLV Thread & it shows up on every Thread of ATLV Page at the top? Here is a screenshot. Could someone please remove it? Thank you! :flowers:PNG image.png

@Vlad

Is this a new limit? And is there any chance of removing / increasing it? This is from the price sharing thread in the Hermes Shopping sub-forum where we like to keep all the prices that's been shared so far in the latest comment so it adds up...

tpf_limit.PNG

Hi Vlad. Where’d the app go for iPhone? I don’t see it anywhere in the App Store. Thank you !

To quote my previous response:

So the app was pulled from the app store months back by Apple (globally) because the app developer didn't keep it up to date with Apple's iOS requirements. The devs stopped support for our app entirely, so there was no way to modernize it or offer any support for it. The functionality is no longer supported on the new platform.

This being said, we are working on a new app that is rebuilt from the ground up.

Reactions: Roie55
Status
Not open for further replies.