Welcome to the new PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok. I couldn’t reach tpf this morning.

Here’s another pic that only shows the top half:

453C6019-DC5B-4E11-94DA-88A56AD7953A.jpeg

The response time seems to be fixed, for me at least - But I am unable to view a Members post history? Just comes up as "No results found" even though they have x' amount of posts.

Reactions: Luvbolide
The response time seems to be fixed, for me at least - But I am unable to view a Members post history? Just comes up as "No results found" even though they have x' amount of posts.
Was just coming here to mention this! I am having the same problem.

The search index needed to be rebuild, which is a lengthy process and should be done in the next few hours. Sorry for the troubles!

edit: it appears like the process was completed!

Hey @Vlad , I was reading Megs’ review of the Whole Foods tote and I wanted to comment. would there ever be a way of commenting on the Blog articles by using our TPF login info? Is there a plug-in or add-on for that? I don’t want to join google, fakebook, discus et al.
thanx :flowers:

Reactions: whateve
Hey @Vlad , I was reading Megs’ review of the Whole Foods tote and I wanted to comment. would there ever be a way of commenting on the Blog articles by using our TPF login info? Is there a plug-in or add-on for that? I don’t want to join google, fakebook, discus et al.
I agree! Often I've wanted to comment.

I agree! Often I've wanted to comment.

There's a way to integrate our forum platform with the Disqus comment system via single-sign on (SSO) and I will look into getting it implemented once I roll out the next major version of the forum software soon.

Reactions: whateve and V0N1B2
Hi there, I posted a certificate in the Loewe forum of my authenticated bag - but I forgot to black out my unique code. I can’t edit the post anymore, was wondering if a mod can delete my certificate from the post? Thank you! It is in the “Loewe authentication service” thread

Status
Not open for further replies.