Welcome to the Hayden House! Tell us about your Hayden bags here

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
I thought as the Hayden was a new style it would be good to have all of our photos in one place and seriously enable the lovely tpf ladies into buying one.

I found out today that there are 2 sizes of Hayden Shoulder Bag.

I bought the large Hayden Shoulder Bag in black which is gorgeous and very slouchy. The leather is slightly creased and butter soft.

It has a main compartment which has a small magnetic closure and then the large flap sits over the top. The handle seems to sit well on the shoulder but only time will tell if it is going to slip off the shoulder or not.

Here are some photos - come on girls, share your's too.

Attachments

• hayden.jpg
    hayden.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 151
  • hayden  2.jpg
    hayden 2.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 135
  • hayden side detail.jpg
    hayden side detail.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 143
  • all.jpg
    all.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 138
Mmmm lovely leather - I hear you the tote is better in Ginger.

So yours is large one and same as Mulberry site's sizing info? The Hayden Messenger is smaller than smaller shoulder you think?? Sorry I have bear of little brain!! ;)

Which size is listed on the website in the shoulder? It would seem to me, that it is a good size as it is 12 1/2 inches wide (long). Is yours approximately this size?

Wow, fab bag Tiree! it's lovely in black!
So tell all, what did you think of the gingerbread tote? I'm seriously considering it and it's my current front runner.

Wow, fab bag Tiree! it's lovely in black!
So tell all, what did you think of the gingerbread tote? I'm seriously considering it and it's my current front runner.

I really like it SJ. If I didn't have so many Oak bags I would have been tempted. I appreciate it is totally different to oak but I would use it with the same clothes iykwim.

I will definately have a closer look at it next time I am down.

I would say the handles are a similar length to a Bays but slightly softer to fit over a coat a bit better. It the handles were an inch longer I probably would have seriously considered it instead of the shoulder bag.

Measurements are closer to: Width 15 inches, Depth 13 inches. If they say 12 x 12 on their website then I really don't know where they have got this from as the smaller one is definately not 12 x 12 either

Thanks tireebabe :smile: Your bag looks incredible. Enjoy wearing it :smile:

Hmmm...so I wonder if the one on the website is the smaller of the two shoulder bags...

I know the NYC is getting the Hayden in at some point so I will ask about it. The SA's there are waiting with great anticipation to see it, as well as the Leah.

OK, here's my review after taking gingerbread tote for it's maiden voyage today:

- Collonil's well and doesn't leave any marks
- Super soft slouchy buttery soft leather
- A great size, fits the VIP business liner really well
- Mobile phone slip pocket
- Zipped inside pocket
- Easy open/close with 1 magnetic popper in the middle
- Nice lining
- Adjustable buckles that would give it an extra inch or two if needed
- Lightweight
- Sits on the shoulder well and never fell off once (big bonus!)

All in all, it's total LOVE and probably my favourite Mulberry yet :love:

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_2222.JPG
    IMG_2222.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2229.JPG
    IMG_2229.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_2231.JPG