Welcome to the "Club" !

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Welcome to the "Club" :yahoo: Post your bounty of beauty's. This will be a fun thread to see the new colors and hardware as the seasons come forward:

Here is my very first Club bag (Fall 2009) in a beautiful deep chocolate brown called Chatiagne. The color in the daylight outside pics look much lighter than IRL. The sun and lens lightened the picture quite a bit.

jelts

O.G.
Mar 23, 2007
Thanks for the photos of the Club! It's gorgeous! Can't wait to see others' bags too.

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
You are welcome jelts and silverfern and thank you too.
There are a few more out there now. I too hope they post them soon. :whistle:

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Finally Liz,
Chuckle, chuckle.......The bag looks great on you and I actually like the color. I have a winter coat that would look great with it. I know though that you love darker richer browns and will love the Chataigne color more. This color, noix, though would be great with blacks and greys. Great pictures also for giving us an idea of the color! Thank you! :P

Someone here has a black one, I hope it is posted soon too.

m-s-m-d

monkey-see-monkey-do
O.G.
Aug 28, 2008
Vancouver
^^ hahaha, I have a pic of the Anthracite from my SA (what's Bal gonna do, not allow their SA's to send pics anymore? HA) that would be the closet to black that I could give ya. I want yours!! :P

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
Welcome to the "Club" :yahoo: Post your bounty of beauty's. This will be a fun thread to see the new colors and hardware as the seasons come forward:

Here is my very first Club bag (Fall 2009) in a beautiful deep chocolate brown called Chatiagne. The color in the daylight outside pics look much lighter than IRL. The sun and lens lightened the picture quite a bit.

I just ordered this bag today because of your pictures! :smile: I think it may have even been from your SA. So rather than "enabled," I'll say "inspired." I hope it is as pretty as yours!

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
cbarrus,
Congrats on you Club!! I am so excited for you and now you are required to post pics on the "Club, Club" when you get her!! You will really like easy to use and wear style! :happydance: I am most glad to inspire!

cbarrus

Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 9, 2006
^^ I definitely will! It is in chestnut, too, so I am also excited to see the color. Hope you don't think I'm too "copycat," LOL, but yours is so pretty, I couldn't resist!

umimaddicted

To Bal bags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
You get what makes you happy girl~~!! I like the color. The leather is a little dry but a little CPR fixes that right up!