Welcome to our marvelous March 2019 purchases

Yeah, you finally found it!! So excited for you. It’s gorgeous — this is the one color muticartes that I would want.
Thank you. That is why I sold fuchsia. I figured if it was meant to be, I would eventually find this one and so glad that I did (with the help of a lovely LV lover).
So jealous! I wanted this so badly when it came out, but was never able to snag one. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
I think I had taken a short break from LV when it came out because I do not recall ever seeing it when it was in stores/online! I found this one on eBay. Keep looking if you want it!

Reactions: Iamminda and merc_g
I finally purchased a Keepall 45 in Macassar after admiring it from afar for a few years. I can't wait to use it! While I was at the boutique, I asked to see the new Rivoli in pm. It was love at first sight! I'm not usually an impulse buyer - I've actually pondered some bags forward so long that they wound up being discontinued just as I decided to pull the trigger.... but the Rivoli pm was just the perfect size. I love the shape, adjustable strap, and the fact you can wear it 3 ways.View attachment 4372260
Love it! I bought the Keepall a few months ago. Couldn’t be happier! Love your new handbag too! Enjoy!

Wow fyn!! Amazing! Somehow I thought you had the PM in this colour already. Nonetheless the rose poudre is a gorgeous colour. I love pink!!! And you’re deinfitely the pink queen!!! congrats
So I couldn’t use my Sydney Nf Anymore and a friend has been begging for months to buy it.. I just can’t use because of the straps and it’s so uncomfortable [emoji21] so I bought the PM Rose Poudre [emoji178] View attachment 4376619

Reactions: fyn72