Welcome to my new Edith!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. She finally arrived yesterday! I have been so busy showing her off, and now I will do that virtually as well! :upsidedown:

I love love lover her!!

[​IMG]
    I was so excited...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    the moment of truth....

[​IMG]
    TADA!! Welcome to the world, Edith!:tender:

2. pictures continued...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    just took these pics of me & Edith, but it's night out so they are kind of dark:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    it just about fits under my arm..

[​IMG]
    one big happy family (some bags are missing though, didn't want to wake mommy up)

So can I join Edith lovers club:heart: now?? :love:

3. Gorgeous :love:

4. Oooooohhhh...so pebbly! You look so pretty with her on!!! Don't forget to join the Edith Lover's Club Thread! :yahoo:

5. Stunning - whiskey is such a lovely colour.

I adore your Chanel as well. You've got some great bags there. :love:

6. thank you guys! I would never have gone ahead if it wasn't for you and this wonderful forum :smile: you made me realize how fab she is! Chloe really is the best... - Could Pheobe Philo adopt me please??

7. I am so happy that you finally received your Edith! You look FABULOUS together!!! You are making me think about a second Edith in gris-vert!

8. OMG she is beautiful!!! i love your collection!!!

9. :nuts:Wow...just beautiful! You wear it very well. May I ask how tall you are? :rolleyes:

10. Congratulations! Your Edith is fabulous and looks great on you! Enjoy it in the best of health!

11. Very beautiful. You have a lovely bag family there:P

12. You look great modeling your whiskey Edith. Congratulations. :yahoo:

13. agnes, your chloe is gorgeous! It's nice that you can fit yours under your arm...I need a skinnier arm cos mine doesn't fit so nicely...time to hit the gym :sad:

14. oh thank you guys!!!!! It makes me so happy that you think she is pretty! :smile:

debsmith - If it helps, I am 168.5 cm tall (which is 5ft 6" ?) and she suits me perfectly. Could not have gone with the bigger size though, even though I prefer shoulder bags..
    I have quite tiny arms and without out a jacket she's right in my armpit , so I have to remember the deoderant! Edith would not like sweat stains all over her..haha ;)

15. Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice