Welcome to Ban Island - Come join us and we shall frolic!

Thanks! I couldn't miss out on this one. It wasn't entirely in the budget, but dad stepped up and made sure I was able to get it. He is such a little old purse man! We made the deal that I would sell some of my non-LV bags and pay him back. Even though I am 40 years old, I am still a daddy's girl. Mom loves it so much that she said if I don't pay it back she's confiscating it and using it herself! Lol

OMG that is so funny!!! I recently came across a deal too good to pass up on a ricky so I put some cash down and then used my discover card for the rest. could have just outright bought it but didn't want to pull out of savings for it. Now I'm in on the island until my card is paid off. Goal is by June so I can buy a new bag for vacation lol

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hellooooooo.... is anyone here? I feel this is where I belong after the past month of being naughty but I certainly can’t be here alone ‍♀️ It’s sad enough to be banished here but to do it alone would be unbearable .... and I want a desk agenda

Reactions: jill39 and myvica
Rejoining the island. I just purchased this beauty
ralph-lauren-collection-cross-body-bag-bordeaux-21795154-0-2.jpg

I'm new here but I'm jumping onto Ban Island already as I just bought a Pochette Felicie in Epi RB and the Pallas clutch in Rose Fizzy (from Fashionphile) this month. I also got a Neverfull MM but returned it, BUT they only gave me store credit as I bought it at a Bloomingdales store but returned it at a regular boutique (so technically my money is still tied up with LV!). I need to go sell some stuff now :shocked::shocked: