Welcome our awesome March 2019 hauls!

2AA6D760-7189-4EF0-B3F5-3DDE04413502.jpeg CF5F64A6-B411-48C7-A21C-89C042366B8A.jpeg What better way to start off the first day of spring with the new pink iridescent goodies! :graucho::happydance::giggle::loveeyes::love::hbeat: Featuring the key holder, flap wallet, and classic flap :love::love: I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for the right shade of pink to come along and now that it’s arrived I went a bit crazy :giggle: (and also so happy to get pieces from Karl’s legacy! :hbeat:). Finding these pieces was like a wild goose chase, so it was all the more rewarding to get to unbox them :happydance::giggle:

View attachment 4378778 View attachment 4378779 What better way to start off the first day of spring with the new pink iridescent goodies! :graucho::happydance::giggle::loveeyes::love::hbeat: Featuring the key holder, flap wallet, and classic flap :love::love: I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for the right shade of pink to come along and now that it’s arrived I went a bit crazy :giggle: (and also so happy to get pieces from Karl’s legacy! :hbeat:). Finding these pieces was like a wild goose chase, so it was all the more rewarding to get to unbox them :happydance::giggle:

OMG very dreamy and fall in love with pink world

Reactions: Worldtraveler4evr
what size is the classic flap? small or ML?
View attachment 4378778 View attachment 4378779 What better way to start off the first day of spring with the new pink iridescent goodies! :graucho::happydance::giggle::loveeyes::love::hbeat: Featuring the key holder, flap wallet, and classic flap :love::love: I’ve been (not so) patiently waiting for the right shade of pink to come along and now that it’s arrived I went a bit crazy :giggle: (and also so happy to get pieces from Karl’s legacy! :hbeat:). Finding these pieces was like a wild goose chase, so it was all the more rewarding to get to unbox them :happydance::giggle:

Pretty :heart: does it really that dark in real life? Or is it lighter like really light under the sunlight?
Thank you Iana!
The second pic is from outside. So to me it is not light beige at all.
It is very sunny today so I will try to take another pic outside.
There was another iridescent beige wich was lighter , without this pearly CC

Reactions: Iana24
Thank you Iana!
The second pic is from outside. So to me it is not light beige at all.
It is very sunny today so I will try to take another pic outside.
There was another iridescent beige wich was lighter , without this pearly CC
Thank you Chanelandco. The other iridescent beige, is it like these two pictures below? If yes, may I ask what do you think about it, is it pretty or boring? Thank you

Pictures from IG seller

6FFBB1E4-5729-4EAB-8A9C-1014A42B1007.png 567D7732-D5B6-45D3-8028-204AE169335E.png

Thank you Chanelandco. The other iridescent beige, is it like these two pictures below? If yes, may I ask what do you think about it, is it pretty or boring? Thank you

I saw this iridescent beige yesterday. My SA showed me it in the Jumbo. It’s gorgeous! She showed me the iridescent Pink and blue in WOCs- all very pretty. Actually might go back to get the irridescent blue or pink large o’case. Very pretty irridescent caviar lines

I saw this iridescent beige yesterday. My SA showed me it in the Jumbo. It’s gorgeous! She showed me the iridescent Pink and blue in WOCs- all very pretty. Actually might go back to get the irridescent blue or pink large o’case. Very pretty irridescent caviar lines
Glad to know. I have been wanting a light beige or pearly beige in medium size. Other than not really sure about the color, I’m also on a fence about the edge stitching. Not a fan of it

Pictures from IG seller

View attachment 4378915 View attachment 4378916
I did not see the other beige in person. Only pictures.
I think it is lighter beige than my woc. Also mine has some very light pink or even purple hint depending on the lighting, wich I think is not the case for this one, based on the photo.
I think it is gorgeous as well and not boring at all. I just wanted something darker.
My SA sent me this woc with that beige.
Go have a look at it if you looking for lighter beige .
I hope it is not too fragile because of the iridescence though...
Let me know what you decide :hugs:

Attachments

• BF0B765C-4811-4D2B-861F-44FD573C7459.jpeg
    BF0B765C-4811-4D2B-861F-44FD573C7459.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 1,636

Pictures from IG seller

View attachment 4378915 View attachment 4378916

I saw the SLGs in this Iridescent Beige.. and it's so pretty!! U really hv to see it in person.. those on IG or some shared pics here , does not justify the actual sheen on this beige.
It's a great alternative to the Classic beige Claire ..which probably hv discontinued.