**~~Welcome New Rm Lovers! Please Read Me First!! =) ~~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Snuffles

O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Hello lovely purse lovin' ladies! The RM forum has recently exploded with new members who have a new found love of RM's amazing designs or who want to learn more!

First and most importantly - WELCOME!!! - We love having new visitors and members and are thrilled you are joining us. We are a friendly and fun community and hope that you will find this forum helpful and that you will participate in our little purse corner here on tPF.

We know you are eager to get to the good stuff, but if you could kindly read the recommendations posted here, we hope you and everyone would benefit :smile:...Thank you!!!

STICKIES
- Stickies are threads that are at the top of the forum because they are very useful or commonly visited - they are placed there by moderators only.
- If a thread or sticky is titled with "Pics Only" or "No Chatting" - please resist the urge to post any comments (even though we love commenting on and complementing one another) - this is to keep the reference thread useful - most people will post both on the sticky and on related threads where chatting is allowed - so you can verbalize your admiration for one another's goodies there instead.
- If there is a deal on ebay or you have questions about a particular deal about ebay that is posted - please address this on the "Ebay" sticky.
- If there is a new coupon code, or good sale etc online or in a store - please try to post it in the "RM Discount Code Reference Thread" - We are all sharing people and are eager for everyone to be notified of good deals, but a new thread for every good deal can lead to clutter - and trust me, everyone checks this thread religiously.

STARTING A NEW THREAD
- Before starting a new thread - please look around recent threads and/or perform a search function (when it is back up) to see if what you want to talk about or ask has already been addressed. Ladies are very thorough here and many questions about things like hardware, leathers, colors, cleaning etc..have been described in detail in previous threads - which will likely be much more comprehensive than responses you will get with a new thread. - If you post on old threads or just type "bump" it will automatically move old threads back to the top of the forum for others to see.
- While the search function is still down, kick-butt member mockinglee has an ingenous way for us to search using google.com: Type in the following: "Insert terms you want to search here" site:forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff
- There is a thread called http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-...h-feature-make-titles-descriptive-271568.html - Its a great idea! - Please avoid titles that do not inform of the purpose of the thread - we love mysteries, but we do like to have a general idea - there are just too many threads to read each day and threads without useful titles are not searchable.

tPF RULES
- Please read the official tPF rules here: http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/announcement-the-purse-forum-rules-and-guidelines.html . Following them will help keep you out of trouble with moderators, who do stop by here sometimes.

FINALLY (and most importantly)
Please HAVE FUN!!!! - This thread is not mean to be mean, rude or intimidating, it was started because many people thorught it would help everyone get the most out of this forum. We are friendly and low-key - if your questions are not adequately being answered with threads/posts, or if you are shy, feel free to PM (private message) any of the regulars and we are always glad to help! I am not a moderator and this is all I could think of for now, so anyone else with suggestions to add, please post!

IN SUMMARY: We :love: RM and we love to :yahoo::drinkup::hugs::party:

There is NO buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such allowed on tPF. If you are found to be doing so, your membership may be revoked. Additionally, you cannot offer to buy an item for someone else.

Please do a search of completed listings on eBay to determine how to price your item or your own judgement to determine how much you should pay for a specific item.

If it appears that you may be soliciting for sales, a reminder may be posted on your thread and it may be closed. If you are looking for a bag that is out of production, please know that a reseller or eBay are pretty much the only sources.

Buying/Selling on tPF

Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
Linking your own auctions is not permitted, in posts, signatures or otherwise. This includes eBay, eCrater, iOffer and other auction-type sites.
Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.

Promoting your business & listings

Store/business promotions in form of signature or profile links are only permitted for well established members with 500+ posts and 3+ months of membership.
Soliciting via Private Messages or spamming the forums with links to your business is prohibited.
For advertising opportunities, please contact an Administrator.

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and loss of your Purse Forum account. We also reserve the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason. The administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of PF rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation. We reserve the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

Do a Search

Don't be scared of using the Search feature so you can find out if there is information already available BEFORE you post a new thread. You are welcome to post on threads already started.

If you cannot find what you are looking for and need to post a thread, please make your thread title specific and descriptive. Titles that are too general like "Help" or "New Bag" will not assist others when they do a search.

Please note that if a new thread is created and the exact inquiry appears several times in a search, you will be asked to conduct a search and the thread will be subsequently closed.

Sorry...this may be a dumb questions, but I have looked all over tpf and can't seem to figure out how you guys quote prior posts in your responses (when the little blue box appears) could some one help me out with this?? Being a newbie to the forum, I am trying to figure my way out around here, thanks for being patient with me!=) Thanks!

Scoobie- Do you see the blue "quote" button in the bottom right corner of everyone's replies?

Click on that and it will automatically direct you to a new message with the person's quote that you want highlighted.. HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.