Welcome me to the Chanel converts!!

1. I've been talking about getting a classic flap for awhile and it's now here - love the new leather smell!
    My gorgeous white Caviar medium classic flap with silver hardware has arrived!!
    :love: :yahoo: :love:

Now, let's just hope I can keep it clean!!

IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1774.JPG IMG_1747.JPG
  2. Congrats Tweetie! But I can't see your pics. :sad:

3. I can't see the picture!

4. Congrats!!! and welcome
    (aren't you a bbag girl? I recognize your name from that forum when I cheat on my Chanel buddies!)

5. Tweetie - Can't see the picture of your gorgeous new bag. (although I did get an early preview). Congrats again!!!

6. Hmmm, I'm sooo not tech savvy - here, I'll try again with the pics!

macp6 - LOL, I am a Bbag girl and I'm often on that sub-forum (and a LV girl too)... tPF has been a bad influence on me! I had always thought Chanel was too old-ladyish, but after seeing all of you (and celebs) with gorgeous Chanels, I HAD to have one too!

7. Congrats tweetie! Your first, but I am sure not your last Chanel purchase.

8. Congrats, that's a lovely bag, have one in the east/west style:love:

9. Pretty! Looks just like mines. Congrats!

10. Congrats!!!! The white is so gorgeous! :yahoo:

11. breath-taking! now i want a white one! congrats! i see you are from canada...did you get it here? i tried to do a search on a medium white caviar two months ago and came up empty handed! all they had was the jumbo...maybe they received their fall shipment? :yahoo:

12. Congrats, that bag is hot! I have one in black, and I love it to death - and I can wear it with everything:biggrin:

13. That bag looks great on you Tweetie! There is nothing like your first Chanel. :biggrin:

14. It's beautiful, WELCOME!!!:jammin:

15. BEAUTIFUL! I love the silver hardware! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice