Welcome Home...Same spy but a new one

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
:nuts:OK so I think everyone is going to think I have totally "lost it" :nuts: with my spies, but I greatly regretted selling the Black Pearl, so I got another one, Harrods got it for me from Fendi in France, and what I find weird is it was cheaper than the first one I bought.....

This is the second time I have sold a spy after coming back from my holidays and regretted it, so if anyone sees me doing it again ...please try and stop me. its always when I go away and come back.

Attachments

• 139_3943.JPG
    139_3943.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 139_3950.JPG
    139_3950.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 139_3951.JPG
    139_3951.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 139_3949.JPG
    139_3949.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 139_3948.JPG
    139_3948.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 89
HandbagAddict you are the sweetest friend...to tell you the truth I was a bit scared about posting this, and really thought everyone will think I have a "marble" lose or something.....but although she is not my favourite spy, I did miss her.

Congrats, Saich... she's stunning!:love: I really love that spy.

And I don't think you've lost it at all... I've parted with bags and then regretted it, and I hope to someday track them down again. So if you've lost it, then I have too. :lol:

SAICH - not only are your marbles loose, so are your Pearls! :roflmfao:

Its so funny, because the way you originally reacted to this gorgeous spy, I thot you did not like it :wtf:! Which surprised me because in photos it is like a piece of beautiful artwork...very SAICHY :P

So glad to see you snagged another :tup:

Congrats!!:yahoo:

PS: just realized the PALazzo emblem on the spy compartment...very unique!

Thanks QueenD, I only get regrets over the ones that go to new homes after my holiday,,,,,,,which is rather strange.

Everyone needs to keep me on the straight and narrow as I go away again in May:wacko:

Saich2 - Very pretty bag!! You have not lost it. I do almost the same thing - occasionally, I'll purchase, then return, then re-purchase. I call it "returners remorse", and I won't rest until I get it back! DH thinks I'm nuts when I do it....