Welcome back Mitzy

Aug 7, 2007
After a long break from buying bags and actually using and rotating them, I found myself in Bicester today.....

Purchased a gorge oak Mitzy hobo.

I have wanted this for ages then just as I was about to buy they discontinued.

But although I was just there today to 'LOOK', waddya know... it's back in stock!!!

With VIP 20% off 'LOOK' turned into 'TOUCH' turned into a new addition to the family.

£316!

At today's this might just cover the handle of one of the newer bags!

#Happy

NY2005

May 11, 2014
After a long break from buying bags and actually using and rotating them, I found myself in Bicester today.....

But although I was just there today to 'LOOK', waddya know... it's back in stock!!!

With VIP 20% off 'LOOK' turned into 'TOUCH' turned into a new addition to the family.

£316!

#Happy
Bargain! It would have been rude not too!! I would have induldged at that price too. Enjoy :smile:

MsSJones

Sep 9, 2013
United Kingdom

£316!

#Happy
Did you notice any Mitzy messengers?

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Congrats, I really wanted the hobo, however by the time I was into mulberry even the outlets had sold out. I opted for the messenger and doubled up the strap, however after an attempted pick pocket experience I sold her on.

Be interest to see the pics please, I know they are outlet specials, are they the same as the original pebbled leather?

So hardwearing and think

Aug 7, 2007
Yup! Went back & got one today. For a friend. Honestly.

260 including 20% off. 325 without.

Black & oak only

DiJe40

Jan 9, 2014
Today I bought a preloved Mitzy tote..in great condition, in fact brand new! And I want to thank Lakrits that she wanted to authenticate the bag..those ladies are doing a very good job! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414861266.323152.jpg

DiJe40

Jan 9, 2014
Thank you for the lovely comments, I love her to bits...and Ukpandagirl.. I hope you find one at the outlet.

NY2005

May 11, 2014
Congrats on your new mitzy, great find at a fab price. I agree ukpandagirl that I havent got one too, this is def on my ' want' list!!! I must write to father christmas with my list !! :santawave: