welcome back, hudson!

Mar 18, 2007
so if anyone checked my "mj repairs - how long" thread yesterday, they know that fed-ex attempted to deliver my hudson to my parents house, but my father wasn't home. the door tag said they'd be back this morning, but i just couldn't wait any longer, so i drove down to the fed-ex shipping facility to pick up my bag.

as soon as i got back to my place, i ripped open the box, to find a "marc by marc jacobs" dustbag. i dont know why they sent her back in a mbmj dustbag - i sent her in with her mj dustbag. this kind of bothers me, but whatever, i have my bag back.

they replaced both handles, so i dont have to worry about the seams coming apart again. it also looks like they polished up the hardware. and the leathers smells so good - like a brand new mj! the bag looks great! i am really happy with the job they did :biggrin:

photo-2-4.jpg

photo-3-2.jpg

jackie, can you attach the pics? i can't see them and i want to see your beautiful "new" hudson!

that's weird that they sent you a mbmj dustbag. does this mean they repair mbmj bags in italy too? :confused1: it would bother me as well, so i'd bug diego one more time once he gets back from vacation for a mj dustbag.

congrats!

ya' know what, i think i will email diego and ask for my dustbag back.

i attached the pictures for you kim! :smile:

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 58
oh wow, they completely did away with the middle seam. it's much better that way. don't know why they designed it like that in the first place. hopefully, my trish will hold up. sigh. i love the hudson so much, but i can't do anymore striping bags. maybe in the future...