Weird...

Christabella

Jan 23, 2009
I bought my DE Eva on the ninth of January and received it after a few days.
Today I get a message from Vuitton that my Eva DE has been shipped and will be with me soon.
What??? I saw that my credit card hasn't been charged. It's late here in Germany and I can't reach anyone at vuitton's.
Has this happened to anyone? They hadn't sent me an email when they shipped my Eva so I thought maybe they think it hasn't been shipped and send it again.
I hope I won't have to go to the horrible store to return it.
Do you think they will charge my credit card again?
Thanks in advance

I bought my DE Eva on the ninth of January and received it after a few days.
Today I get a message from Vuitton that my Eva DE has been shipped and will be with me soon.
What??? I saw that my credit card hasn't been charged. It's late here in Germany and I can't reach anyone at vuitton's.
Has this happened to anyone? They hadn't sent me an email when they shipped my Eva so I thought maybe they think it hasn't been shipped and send it again.
I hope I won't have to go to the horrible store to return it.
Do you think they will charge my credit card again?
Thanks in advance

Did they charge you for the Eva you did receive? Was the original order back ordered item?

I paid for the first eva of course.
No, it wasn't a back order in the first place. Just a normal one. I had called the hotline because I hadn't received a shipping email and they had said it had been shipped already and even gave me the tracking number.
Now I'm a bit confused...

The only thing I expect from them is my repaired NF but they said it would be sent to the store. And this e-mail says something about sending me the Eva to my work address.

I paid for the first eva of course.
No, it wasn't a back order in the first place. Just a normal one. I had called the hotline because I hadn't received a shipping email and they had said it had been shipped already and even gave me the tracking number.
Now I'm a bit confused...

The only thing I expect from them is my repaired NF but they said it would be sent to the store. And this e-mail says something about sending me the Eva to my work address.

Very weird...That has never happened with any of my orders.. I think its something that customer service will probably have to answer....I'm glad to hear they are fixing your NF...:smile:

I already sent an e-mail as a reply to theirs saying that it's a misunderstanding and I have already received my bag.
I'll call them tomorrow. I think it'S because they forgot to send a shipping notification when I ordered the Eva and maybe the item wasn't marked as shipped.
Or maybe they want to make up for all the pain and shame I had to endure at the store with the rude SA:lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots:

Yes, they are fixing the NF and I miss it soooo much. I guess I won't sell it...

I already sent an e-mail as a reply to theirs saying that it's a misunderstanding and I have already received my bag.
I'll call them tomorrow. I think it'S because they forgot to send a shipping notification when I ordered the Eva and maybe the item wasn't marked as shipped.
Or maybe they want to make up for all the pain and shame I had to endure at the store with the rude SA:lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots::lolots:

Yes, they are fixing the NF and I miss it soooo much. I guess I won't sell it...

No, don't sell it.....I think when you get it back fixed you'll enjoy it.....:smile:

Never happened to me, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to go to the store to return it! That's not your problem. I'd just tell them they can send a courier to collect it.

Never happened to me, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way to go to the store to return it! That's not your problem. I'd just tell them they can send a courier to collect it.

I'll do that. It will probably arrive tomorrow. Wish I had a tracking number. Can't see one
I'm never entering that store again.

They do have free shipping back (in the USA) but the return process will frustrate you..I know it did me so I hope they handle it differently for you since it was their error..It took a long time for my refund..hopefully the process is better where you live....

They do have free shipping back (in the USA) but the return process will frustrate you..I know it did me so I hope they handle it differently for you since it was their error..It took a long time for my refund..hopefully the process is better where you live....

Well, they haven't charged my credit card so I don't worry about the refund...
When it arrives I'll have two Evas for the price of one.
That'S what I call a discount:graucho:
How odd...I hope I don't get a refund on my cc because then I'd have to call them again. They seem to be quite confused.

May I ask what store you went to and had a rude sales associate? I will be going to a store and
making a purchase in a month or so and would like to stay clear of a rude sales associate :smile:

May I ask what store you went to and had a rude sales associate? I will be going to a store and
making a purchase in a month or so and would like to stay clear of a rude sales associate :smile:

I went to the store in Nuernberg and would not recommend the store. Rude SAs and stupid manager. And please don't mention the purseforum to anyone!
By the way, I received another email saying that the one yesterday was sent by mistake. No second Eva clutch, no cc charge
Thank God!

it's very possible that it's just a computer glitch with the shipping notification email since you said you never got an original email. they could have just had a server refresh or something that made something finally send.

that has happened to me when I get a shipping notification after the item has already arrived very quickly, and I didn't get a second item (not LV specific). if you could see the "new" tracking number I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one as the first order.

it's very possible that it's just a computer glitch with the shipping notification email since you said you never got an original email. they could have just had a server refresh or something that made something finally send.

that has happened to me when I get a shipping notification after the item has already arrived very quickly, and I didn't get a second item (not LV specific). if you could see the "new" tracking number I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same one as the first order.

There wasn't even a tracking number. Your explanation is logical. Thank you