Weird size?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since I have become obsessed with the idea of getting a large cambon tote, I have been noticing them everywhere! Recently I was watching My Super Sweet Sixteen (I know, I know, but I can't help it!) & I saw what looked like a pink Cambon tote on one of the girls, but it seems smaller than large but bigger than the medium. Is it a fake? These girls all have so much money, it just seems weird to be that they'd buy a fake with their parents credit cards when they could just go buy one the real thing. Am I wrong? Does it just look different on people than in the catalogue pix?

0426marissa.jpg
  2. I think it's weird that they would have a fake, but it does look strange to me. I think it is fake! The logo looks very small..

3. Ew it is fake! gross! You can see the poor quality leather/pleather on the bag! :yucky:

4. How weird!! Another one of the Super Sweet 16 girls had a bag that looked just like that one too only in white. The one w/ the Egyptian themed party from Long Island. Why would you buy a fake when you have all the money in the world?? I just don't understand!

5. Are you guys sure it's fake? I watch the show too (no apologies) and she says her father buys her the bags . The large tote is alot different than the medium tote-the size is east-west, the medium is so vertical looking. I thought the bag on the last show with the girl from Long Island was fake. It was the white/black cambon style tote.

6. I can't tell about the size so much, I was thinking the color looked a little dull though.

7. ^^ yes, I agree about the med being more vertical.

8. I know I watch these shows just to see what bags they're carrying!!

9. Hmm...it's all very mysterious...

10. One more question! Are the large totes flexable? I mean do they collapse at all or are they more stiff & structures & always stand straight up with sides out?

11. They're soft but structured. . . they don't really collapse IMO.

12. yes, the bag is a fake!also the double C look starnge to me.....who knows...:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice