Weird Question--Hermes Ribbon

KatCampbell

xoxokat
Apr 7, 2014
www.twitter.com
Hey so I have a weird question. I have a sweet little Yorkie that is rather fashionable. I make her bows out of the ribbons that designers tie on your bags (i.e. she has a Chanel bow and a McQueen bow). I've never bought anything from Hermes (yet!) because I'm a student in college and simply cannot justify the cost at this point in my life (I'll have a Kelly eventually though) but I'd love to make my sweet little dog a hermes bow. Do you think the SA's would be bitter if I were to just ask for a little snip of their ribbon and told them why? (honestly)

I know this is a weird question but I'd appreciate your opinions!

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Kat, the SAs can be pretty uninterested in that kind of thing. If you let me know how to reach you, I can send you a length of ribbon for your pup. Send me a pm if you'd like...don't post any identifying info here...

starshar

May 2, 2011
All H items are packaged in a box with ribbon. It doesn't necessary have to be a bag. You can start getting small items like scarves or bracelets, probably then it wont be that awkward.

Apr 15, 2007
Kat, the SAs can be pretty uninterested in that kind of thing. If you let me know how to reach you, I can send you a length of ribbon for your pup. Send me a pm if you'd like...don't post any identifying info here...

How nice of you to offer & do this..:biggrin:

purselover888

Because yay!
Mar 2, 2012
Posts like this make me love this forum!!!

bagidiotic

Apr 10, 2012
sunshine island
Many of us here will be most willing to doll up your cute little doggy
We have tons n load of h ribbons haha
See so many already offering you help

Feb 9, 2007
Hey so I have a weird question. I have a sweet little Yorkie that is rather fashionable. I make her bows out of the ribbons that designers tie on your bags (i.e. she has a Chanel bow and a McQueen bow). I've never bought anything from Hermes (yet!) because I'm a student in college and simply cannot justify the cost at this point in my life (I'll have a Kelly eventually though) but I'd love to make my sweet little dog a hermes bow. Do you think the SA's would be bitter if I were to just ask for a little snip of their ribbon and told them why? (honestly)

I know this is a weird question but I'd appreciate your opinions!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see a picture of your pup when she's kitted out!

And I'm honoured to be on this forum with such generous ladies :smile: