weird lilac fendi

1. [​IMG]

I don't dig the squatty look, but the color is pretty.

2. Hahaha it look like a little turtle!!!!

3. Lmbo!! The bag would be a lot cuter w/out those knots!

4. it looks like someone's bag ripped and to hold all their stuff they tied the corners up boy scout style... but i am a fan of the purple

5. :weird: it does look like a turtle! if they took off the fendi circle and added a dangling turtle head...well...it would be grotesque to say the least.

reminds me a little of those old school running away from home, packing up and moving kind of bags where kids or country farmers would pack stuff up in a bandana and tie it to a stick and carry it over their shoulder. now there's an awkward handbag design.

6. :lol:

7. I also love the color and it's all puffy so cute!

8. lmbo! you're so right!! :lol:

9. It reminds me of a knotted t-shirt from the '80s.

10. actually it looks like a just-born baby :P

11. Kind of a gross analogy but yea, it works! LOL! Looks like someone just used a pillow case and tied it in knots and slapped the Fendi tag on it.

12. :lol: cant get enough of reading views here!
    i'd give design -1 :huh: !! while color just above zero!!:cry:
    sorry i didnt like it at all :sad:

13. The color is amazing but the bag could definately do without those silly knots on the ends. What material is the bag?

14. it's all leather, I found it on overstock.com

15. I really like the colour, but it just kind of looks like a purple coloured potato sack. I don't think I'm really down with the hobo-chic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice