Weird issue with Balenciaga bellet flats

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hello ladies!

For those of you who own these (or any other brand that has the same issue), I just received mine today (in Viuex Rose, amazing color IRL!), I noticed that while they are very comfy with soft leather and all, they kind of press on my toe nail (the largest one), I know they are not tight because this happens even with larger size, I feel that my nail hits the corner of the shoe which makes it somehow uncomfy to be worn for a long time or for 2 days in a row.. My nails are always trimmed so that is not the issue..

I faced that with both of my Tory Burchs (the Reva and the loafer), I am not really worried because I know I will be able to wear my Bals, because I do wear my TBs but not as long as my other flats..

I was wondering if anyone can relate???

Thanks alot in advance!

I understand your problem, I have it happen to me as well with some shoes (I mean not only flats). It sucks, because after a while it hurts pretty bad, and like you I can't wear them 2 days in a row.
A long time ago, I put gel nails on my toes and I could not wear ANY closed toe shoes... NONE! It was horrible. But I don't know why it happens. I guess we have some weird toe nails :biggrin:

I understand your problem, I have it happen to me as well with some shoes (I mean not only flats). It sucks, because after a while it hurts pretty bad, and like you I can't wear them 2 days in a row.
A long time ago, I put gel nails on my toes and I could not wear ANY closed toe shoes... NONE! It was horrible. But I don't know why it happens. I guess we have some weird toe nails :biggrin:

It really frustrates me because I love those flats a lot and wish I can wear them with no worries... Sigh...