weird feeling i've had for the past week...

I feel yah rensky...after my Azur...I'm think i'm done for awhile. I am very content with my bags, and I have many that I don't even get to use that often. The only bag that I'm itching for is a messenger...but even that is not a priority. The feeling of satisfaction is a great thing for me right now, because now I can focus on other things...esp with the holidays around, my money will be going to other things besides my bags and that's a good thing! I really really hope I do not fall madly in love with any of the new spring bags when they come out! or else I'm back in vicious cycle!

me too...i think my cycle is over...i went crazy throughout the summer..i think i'm done for the time being..time to be a good grad student again..

Still waiting for this to happen to me, which is why my wallet is never full.:Push:
I tried to convince DH that I should go to LV and buy everything on my list and then I wouldn't want LV any more but sadly he saw through this ruse.:Push:

I am feeling that way too. Sometimes I wake up and realise that I could only use these bags so much, i.e. on weekends and have only a pair of hands, so why the need for so many bags? I feel I am somewhat sick?! When is it enough? The reason I can afford this is becuase I am single with less commitments. Common sense tells me buying LVs continously is not right.

I am trying to hold back purchasing more...but the reason I am doing this...is because I am planning to go to Paris (the land where it all began) early next year so I can get all that I want at a bargain (or so it seems). But I then get that wierd feeling again that this is all wrong.

I think I done with the LV bag this year coz I got too many bags now and want to really use it after I got the perfo speedy I think I have enough now for the bag (((not the accessories he he)) I'm excited about how every one get the Azur and happy for them but not me for now....may be have to wait till it grow on me more and more.

yep yep thats me. I seem full to, I have got a few scaves ... but having a new bag every month for the past year , I seem to have all the bags I want for now.... I would prefer to use the money in other ways ... so unless something amazing comes out, I am done with bags

i had decided before i the azur line came out that the speedy would be my last purchase for a while... after that whole debacle and the tire thing it finally worked out and I got my speedy. I think I am content for now. I am sure somewhere down the line..maybe late next year a mono speedy may come into the equation. but im happy now