Weird experience at Chanel

This is where the SA needs to become a buffer. I'm sure this puts them in a bad position. Sounds like this "LADY" spends a lot of money. Money doesn't always mean class!!!!!

SO True! On both points! The SA actually walked me out and took me to shoes so she could used me as an excuse to take a break and get away from the lady! No one wants to become " THAT CUSTOMER"!!!

You know, during the sale, I got in late and only could choose between the last of the jewelry. I found 3 pieces that had just been put out and was buying it when a lady came in. Head to toe Chanel. Kept her big sunglasses on. Reeked of Chanel No 5. My SA brought my purchases out and the Customer (crazy Chanel Lady) said to my SA, " What did she buy, I want to see". She never acknowledged me. I started to talk to my SA about the nuttiness of the morning and once again, the woman stated that she wanted to see what I bought before I left. She went from Chanel enthusiast to Crazy Chanel Lady in 2 seconds.

She is at the boutique EVERY DAY and does this to many customers.

Omg! This lady sounds nutty. Maybe they should keep some psychologists on hand in the boutiques for customers who suffer from "Chanel dysmorphia" lol! (totally joking, and no offense intended for those who actually do suffer from body dysmorphia).

Wow, that lady is at the boutique every day?? WTH? That is weird and I bet the poor SAs are sick of her. Also, how rude of people to be so nosey. I would not discuss my collection with strangers because like others have mentioned, you never know who is a crazy! Don't want to get mugged!

Wow, that lady is at the boutique every day?? WTH? That is weird and I bet the poor SAs are sick of her. Also, how rude of people to be so nosey. I would not discuss my collection with strangers because like others have mentioned, you never know who is a crazy! Don't want to get mugged!

Yep, that's what the SA says! They have no idea what she does, but she is one of their top buyers. I think they are more scared of her than sick!

Yep, that's what the SA says! They have no idea what she does, but she is one of their top buyers. I think they are more scared of her than sick!

LOL. Well I guess a customer is a customer, it's not like they can ask her to not come in on a daily basis and especially if she is a top buyer but maybe they can politely ask her to not bother other customers? I would feel so weird if I came in to shop and some crazy lady was questioning everything!

That is bizarre and seriously rude. I can't imagine letting myself be so curious about other people's purchases that I'd actually interrogate them in the store. That's what TPF is for! That said, I had a woman brag to me about her collection apropos of nothing at Hermes once (she started with "You'll never believe what I have in my closet. I have.....") which is kind of the reverse of this situation.