Weight/Sizing of Tano-newbie! Plz help!

^^ They do make getting warmer in purple it's the "grape" color and it will be a challenge to find... try thatsourbag.com otherwise there was one on ebay the other day I'm not sure if it's still there. MHB sold out VERY quickly on the grape!

I saw that MHB didn't have the Grape anymore-I just emailed to be on the wait list, but thanks for the tip on the other site and I will scour Ebay as well!

I wish MHB had more colors available in the Streetwalker-that bag is pulling at me for some reason......

I had both a Street Walker and Boogie, I like the strap on the Boogie better. They are both stiff but the Boogie will mold and soften up some, the SW strap is made so it will mold some but it will never be a soft strap.

I personally like softer straps, like on my VVGG (Vixen Van Go Go) or my Sincerely bag. I also sit and worked my Boogie's strap some while watching tv, just rubbing and moving it, that helped a lot too.

I have never felt a heavy Tano! That is one of the things I adore about this brand! Some of my other bags I still love but they are sooo heavy....

This brand has something to offer for everyone!

Well, I carried my raspberry Getting Warmer all weekend in Knoxville and it definitely has the most comfortable shoulder strap for me out of my now 18 Tanos! I really love this bag.

^ TY musicgirl...that will be a big selling point for Mom! She needs the comfort or she starts whining......or being drama (aren't all Moms sometimes though...it's why we love them so).:love:

Thank you to all of you, your hints/suggestions/information/pictures helped me finally make a decision on my first Tano......
A ruby LRC! I have been drooling over this bag since I first found this forum, and thank you to Peeking_Around, for posting your gorgeous pictures of your Ruby LRC....your photos really show how lovely this leather and color really is.

Can't wait to get it....and save more to get more! (next...boogie?)

You will LOVE it Susan. I'm just completely happy with this purchase. It's sitting right next to me and I can't help but look over at it from time to time ... sheesh, that sounds weird, right?! LOL.

Even DH said he loved it .. and he isn't the type to comment on my purses! Hm....I think he might like Tanos ... with my Amanda he kept smelling it :nuts: and then this one .. he keeps telling me the leather looks really pretty. :tup:

I am so excited to get it!
I showed My DH a photo of the ruby LRC and he commented "That's a great red". He comments on colors and details of my bags...can't wait to see what he thinks of it in person!

This is the weird part - I'm more of a structured bag type of girl ... I have always hated slouchy relaxed bags ... but good gosh, I LOVE the way my 2 Tanos just relax or hug me close.

Can't wait to see your pics!!

This is the weird part - I'm more of a structured bag type of girl ... I have always hated slouchy relaxed bags ... but good gosh, I LOVE the way my 2 Tanos just relax or hug me close.

I was always the same way too! But I compromised with the French Nanny figuring it wasnt super super slouchy but after having had it a few weeks I am lovingg the slouch!

I'm a structured/slouchy/everything in between type of girl:tup: What I am more particular on is leather, details (embroidery, grommets, hardware, etc). I am so excited to carry this beauty around, and I will definitely post pictures!
I think my next one will be a truffle Boogie. I love the rich chocolate color and the slouch of the bag..but like you, I have to save and wait a while~!