Weight of your MK bag ???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have view through the thread of "What's in Your MK bag"

All of sudden come out a idea for this... what are the actual weight of your MK bag aft "loaded" up all the stuff that you bring :graucho:

I am from Malaysia , our common measurement for weight are in KG (Kilogram)

I will attach a photo of what i bring along in my MK bag and the weight of my bag :graucho:

Stay Tune ~ :cool:

I hope you all join me soon in this thread :P

2. I have the bedford satchel and it gets very heavy with my stuff in it. I rarely wear it because of that 😞 .

3. I have the saffiano bags and I carry a lot in them. I'd say about 1 kilo easily.

4. i have measure my MK selma medium satchel when its empty.. its around 700g... aft it loaded up with what i bring along.. its ald nearly 2kg... :sweatdrop: thats really heavy...

5. #5 Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

This is what i bring along when i use my MK selma satchel.. My latest purchase of LV emilie wallet in DE, a cosmetic pouch, wet tissue, a large comb *lol*
    my sour plum ( yeap I love to eat sour plum ) and of coz my pen :smile:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Is that blue or purple?

7. MK website name it as Iris color.. a purple color

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here are the picture i take under sunlight

9. Very pretty

10. That charm is so pretty!

11. tq.. :biggrin:

12. :biggrin: thanks.. i bought it from a China Online Shopping webpage lolxx it cost me RM50 for it:P

13. I'm scared to buy anything from those websites. Lol

14. so far i am ok with it.. i have made few purchase from the China largest online shopping site, till then i m satisfied with the item quality.:biggrin:

15. which China website issit?

I'm trying to locate my luggage scale. Been wanting to weigh my mk dressy!!