Weight of Red Jumbos - 09A vs 10C

Btw, you have an awesome Chanel collection!!!!:nuts:

Thanks... there's been a lot of changes since my last family portrait. i sold my 09C red with SHW, thinking i wud be getting the 10C red. however, i didnt quite like the 10C red.. not quite dense in colour. so now, i m reverting back to the 09C/A red with GOLD HARDWARE! i think i'm more of a GHW person afterall.

oh well.. hope they release the 10C red in M/L some day.

LOL tell me about changes! My SO thinks I am a little mad with trying to get my collection perfect! Guess it is important for me because I want to beat the price hike and I don't have that much extra cash to keep buying bags I don't use!!!

Yes the 09A RED is BEAUTIFOOOOOOLLLL!!

Thanks... there's been a lot of changes since my last family portrait. i sold my 09C red with SHW, thinking i wud be getting the 10C red. however, i didnt quite like the 10C red.. not quite dense in colour. so now, i m reverting back to the 09C/A red with GOLD HARDWARE! i think i'm more of a GHW person afterall.

oh well.. hope they release the 10C red in M/L some day.

A! medium lamb lamb lamb!!! haha! kidding! ...oh, have you any success w/ getting in touch w/ kiet? i'm sure he could help you locate 09A m/l cav... i think i myself have to hustle too, beat the price hike! should be high time that i finally get a reissue, but can't decide if i should go 225 or 26. guess you didn't notice my little "p.s" on email... anyhow, i was thinkin a 226 would be a good size to diversify my collection, but on the other hand, might be too big for formals like a wedding. what ya think? sorry to go o.t :shame:

Hi C! Whoopsie!!! Sorry I didn't see the P/S!! hehe You are once inch taller than me, right? Well, it is possible to bring the 226 to formal events, but I think a 225 would be more elegant! Btw... what is o.t?

A! medium lamb lamb lamb!!! haha! kidding! ...oh, have you any success w/ getting in touch w/ kiet? i'm sure he could help you locate 09A m/l cav... i think i myself have to hustle too, beat the price hike! should be high time that i finally get a reissue, but can't decide if i should go 225 or 26. guess you didn't notice my little "p.s" on email... anyhow, i was thinkin a 226 would be a good size to diversify my collection, but on the other hand, might be too big for formals like a wedding. what ya think? sorry to go o.t :shame:

Jaded Don't stress yourself over it ok?

Actually now that you mention it, I do find my 09A red medium in GHW abit heavy. And I'm the bony type so when it sits on my shoulders, some times can feel there's a weight on me.

If the issue is that it's really causing you a lot of backaches etc and health problems, then perhaps it's time to let go.

But then again, I believe it's tough to part with it cos you prob did lots of research to get your flap.

Why don't you sleep on it a few more days and try on the bag every day and see if it still makes your shoulder ache?
If it does, I suppose health is more important.
You do want to enjoy your bags in good health right? ;)