Weight of new EPI speedy vs old

jootee

Apr 9, 2006
I have a very old black epi 25 speedy which I love and is as light as a feather. I recently bought a new cassis epi speedy 30 but it is so much heavier than my black 25. Is there a real weight differnce between the 25 and 30 or is it just because of the age difference between the two? I wish I had got a cassis 25 but they only had the 30. Do they even make a 25 epi speedy cassis? Thank you

I am glad I am reading this here. I don't like heavy bags and if it is a handheld satchel, I will steer clear of these. I love my monogram and damier handbags and accessories--they're pretty light.

I am glad I am reading this here. I don't like heavy bags and if it is a handheld satchel, I will steer clear of these.

Me too! I have been thinking about an Epi Speedy 30 lately. I absolutely hate heavy bags. I returned my Tivoli GM (it broke my heart to do it) because it was so darn heavy.

My new EPI 25 in cassis is heavy too (when u fill it up). But I don't mind as I usually carry lots of stuffs and am used to heavily loaded bags...But if it's giving you a pain, sure you might want to find something more lightweight, like, probably the EPI madaleine PM?