Weight of mini fendi peekaboo?

fuschiapeony

Jun 13, 2014
For those who own the fendi peekaboo mini- how heavy is it? I heard it can get pretty heavy because of how it is constructed. Please share your experiences. I often wear my bag crossbody and can’t carry heavy bags at all. Thank you!

Depends on the material I think. Selleria is heavier than nappa. Calf is probably somewhere in between.

I had a mini peekaboo selleria for a while. It wasn’t light, but it was wearable. What I didn’t like was how narrow the crossbody strap is. Narrow straps amplify weight…If you get a mini peekaboo, you’ll definitely want to get a wider strap for comfort.

I have the nappa mini and it is my favorite bag. One reason is because of how incredibly lightweight it is. Shockingly lightweight. I am only 105 pounds with some serious joint issues. I can’t carry heavy bags (for reference - I think the LV mini pochette in monogram is too heavy). The lambskin leather is also surprisingly durable. I’ve had the bag for almost a year, use it all the time (because of how practice yet lovely it is) and it still looks brand new. The selleria is definitely heavier.

I crossed the bag off of my wishlist because of the weight. I don’t have any shoulder issues but I am just sensitive to carrying around too much weight. As others have stated, the selleria leather is more heavy than the Napa leather. I like my crossbody bags to be lightweight. The mini peekaboo would exclusively be a dinner handheld type of bag only for me if I did own it and not an all day shopping or running errands type of bag. For crossbody wear I prefer the lightweight small Loewe puzzle or the nano Celine belt bag. Hope this helps!