Weight of medium pandora?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

On impulse I tried on the medium pandora today and I love the way it looks! (the smooth leather version, though I love the look of the distressed one, I'd like one that could also double up as a work bag) But I was in such a rush that I forgot to find out or take note of how heavy it is. I lug a lot of stuff around so that would be a very big consideration.

Could someone please help tell me?

I need light bags so my go-tos are balenciaga and bottega. Everything else just puts way too much stress on my back. Feedback from those of you who've been using your pandoras for a while would be really appreciated!

Thanks!!

2. With the tissue paper stuffing in my weigh just under a kilo. They aren't super heavy, but not lightweights either. I hope that helps :smile:

3. Thank you- that is really helpful!!! :smile:

4. I love my medium Pandora, and I would regard it as a relatively light , and easy-to-wear bag. However, I notice that the handle is stiff and can sit slightly uncomfortably on the shoulder. Sometimes I feel that the handle weighs more than the actual bag! I think it was just the way it was designed to be. I don't mind it nonetheless as I wear my pandora cross body all the time. Im actually looking forward to another Pandora in Medium!

5. The weight has never bothered me. I like the fact you can carry it different ways. The handle, the strap on your shoulder, cross body. It is a great bag!

6. I find it pretty light compared to the celine luggage I lugged around pre-kids :smile: